Friday, August 5, 2005

Diaper Wipes Review

My biggest opinion here is that pop-up wipes are much easier to use than folded. When your baby decides to make an additional donation on the changing table, you want another wipe as fast as possible. The next pop-up wipe would already be waiting for you.

We've used Pampers Baby Fresh, and Huggies Natural Care, and they're both functional (I have a preference for Pampers and Sesame Street!). I put my finger through the regular Huggies wipes, so I don't like those.

Also, diaper wipes are excellent for cleaning up messes, like explosive baby poop on carpet. They're much better at it than I would have expected because they hold together well (except regular Huggies wipes). (This is where I suspect commercial diaper wipes out-shine home-made ones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment