Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tasty Potstickers

I ran an informal taste test of potstickers from my grocery store's freezer section. Potstickers are so yummy, but they would be so much more convenient if I could keep some in the freezer.

  1. Pagoda Express savory pork potstickers - the best of these choices, with a wide flavor profile and a good texture
  2. Tasty Select vegetable and pork potstickers - I thought these were a very close second with a good flavor range, but the other opinion rated them a distant second
  3. Tai Pei chicken potstickers - nothing exciting here
  4. Ling Ling chicken and vegetable potstickers - bland with a thick wrapper

Now I wonder if pork potstickers are tastier, or just those two brands. I still have too many leftovers from this test to want to start the next test of potstickers right away, but I do have more questions for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment