Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SheepShaver

Holy cow! I must be on a roll, because the next emulator I tried was also a waltz in the park. In the comments of an article on How to run Classic (pre OS X) apps on Intel Macs is

Pre-built SheepShaver setup for download

I've built a complete SheepShaver install, including _everything_ needed to run, as well as the last version of WordPerfect and several utilities. To download this 243mb image, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wordperfectmac, to the Links section, to the "SheepShaver and Basilisk" folder, and click "SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install". It's about 20 minutes on a fast connection.

Enjoy,

John

Yeah, so you have to join that group (I set it not to send me mail, claiming I'd read it on the web), and suddenly there I was scrolling down to the bottom to download. Follow the directions (seriously), and bam! It Really Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment