Monday, April 28, 2008

Diaper Wipes

I thought we were going through a lot of diaper changes and diaper wipes. In fact, we went through an entire tub of wipes in a fraction over eight days. Wow!

We're using Member's Mark (Sam's Club) wipes at home right now, but the previous case of wipes and the travel wipes are Huggies. What Member's Mark and Pampers wipes have over homemade wipes from paper towels and Huggies is durability and one-handed use. I've put my finger through a Huggies wipe (twice yesterday in fact) and same for wet paper towels. I have scrubbed a carpet spot with a Pampers wipe, and similar with Member's Mark. Both of those also dispense one at a time readily for easy use with one free hand, while the former two often require two hands. So I'd choose the two better brands of wipes, or homemade wipes made from soft diaper flannel not from paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment