Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Flaxseed Oil Experiment

I ran out of the flax oil pills that I take with my multivitamin every morning about three weeks ago. I was out for about a week, and my bursitis really flared up that week. (A co-worker said Omega-3 had really helped her bursitis, which is why I started taking it years ago.) So it could have been the cold weather, or it could have been the (lack of) flax, but I decided to start taking two pills every morning to see if I could tell a difference.

So far, the experimental result (on a sample size of one, me; not statistically sound) is that the tendinitis in my wrists is much better. That's good, but my wrists don't wake me up at night. If anything else changes, I'll update you, but so far it's not what I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment