Friday, May 30, 2008

Time to Geek

I know this is geeky, but I like it. You can aggregate all of your blogs, twitter, flickr, Pandora, YouTube, or anything else with an RSS feed into a very attractive timeline at Dipity (it's even free!). This may sound sad that I needed a timeline tool to show me this (I was sleep-deprived at the time!), but having Dipity correlate my twitter posts with my blog posts made it obvious to me that the benefit of following my baby's routine was that he started sleeping all night!

If you'd rather have your timeline on your own computer, I also like the SIMILE Timeline a lot. Lifehacker has a Quick and Dirty Event-XML-O-Matic to power SIMILE Timeline, just to make it easy on you!

Geek toys to make timeline pictures ... and you know a picture is worth a thousand words!

No comments:

Post a Comment